Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak, Working on a zombie story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jace_242
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Outbreak, Working on a zombie story Empty
PostSubject: Outbreak, Working on a zombie story   Outbreak, Working on a zombie story Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 pm

So I've been working on a zombie story for a few months now and I've gotten enough of it written out that I'm hoping some people may be interested in taking a look at the first chunk of the story and give me advice on things they do and do not like so that I can improve the story.
In recent weeks I've had some friends read it and their advice has been really helpful, although I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to go back and change some things. I know there are some lengthy gun descriptions in there still but I promise those will be cut down considerably.

If anyone is interested in taking a look the beginning of my story Outbreak is posted here...

http://www.scribd.com/jace_242

I don't check this site very often so if you have any advice I'd probably see it sooner if it was sent to jason.c.papke@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Outbreak, Working on a zombie story
Page 1 of 1