Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knights vs. Zombie -casting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ehrisetaru
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Knights vs. Zombie -casting Empty
PostSubject: Knights vs. Zombie -casting   Knights vs. Zombie -casting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 am

This is inspired not only from the zombie awarness thread, though is inspired by the influx of the various, zombies what would you do? scenerio's i have seen on various forums...

I have been writing a script for such a movie. Of course i am not talking about hollywood. But come on, think about it... Zombies start to rise, the armies manufacturing plants of ammunition sieze to operate. You have armor... you have a fully functional sword... Zombies cannot bite through 16 gauge plate steel... its a feast for your sword!

Knights vs. Zombie -casting DSCN3517

Knights vs. Zombie -casting DSCN3506

I Live in San Antonio, Texas and if you are interested in making a film, please reply. Everyone involved gets a percentage if there is any profit made (I do intend to market) Plus i think this would be a ton of fun!

I do have a written story and scripts are being produced for filming format.

Ok I have broke down the people needed for shooting the film. A gathering will occur for 2 days some Where for shooting. Scripts will be handed out. We Will shoot various scenes. After 2 days of filming, Editing will begin. The second occasion we meet up, the main focus will be to acquire voicing for all the parts filmed so that we can acquire acute voicing with proper lip synching for the video. Then more editing will take place. And for the further shootings of the film this type of filming/
editing and then voice over recordings/editing will take place to achieve a full length film. I am directed to film with a raw footage feel and yet still striving for a sense of crisp quality. Please Reply with which role you can and are willing to fill. There is no immediate cash compensation. Only a contract gaurenteing you rights of a % of ownership of the films revenue. If profit is made, the profit will be split evenly with everyone involved in the production of the film.

Filming - Need 3 people who have video camera's. Digital video camera's required.
Need 1 and up to 3 people who have materials and can apply "Zombie make-up"
Need 1 person who has video editing software and can operate the program with at-least decent proficincey.
Need 1 person for music and audio operations.
Need 1 or 2 people for fake zombie blood.
Need 2 or 3 people for zombie props to be cut, smashed and stomped on.
main actor postion of the Knights role -- Filled
Director postion -- Filled
Assistant Director -- 1 Person needed
Lighting -- Need 2 people with equipment.
Knights Wife -- 1 person needed
Knights children -- 3 Children needed.
Blacksmith role -- 1 person needed // May be post-poned or intro role
Zombie Actors -- 12 people needed more people may be needed later
Fighters along side the Knight -- 5 people needed.
Master Chemist role -- 3 People Needed
President of the World, United nations Leader -- 1 Person Needed
Military -- 8 people needed -- Some of these roles will be used as advanced zombies
people as extra's -- 10 and up to 20 People needed

52-62 people/positons needed // 2 acquired
Back to top Go down

Knights vs. Zombie -casting
Page 1 of 1