Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Honeymoon 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombob
Gunman
Gunman
Zombob

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Zombie Honeymoon 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Honeymoon 2   Zombie Honeymoon 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 am

Zombie Honeymoon 2

Fangoria recently heard from ZOMBIE HONEYMOON writer/director David Gebroe about his new projects—including a possible sequel to his Chainsaw Award-winning undead fave. Having picked up and moved from his home state of New Jersey to Los Angeles, Gebroe is armed with a slew of scripts and ideas, ready to see what Hollywood has in store.

One such project is a continuation of his debut feature, which won him significant notice in the horror community. “I’ve been working on an idea for ZOMBIE HONEYMOON II,” Gebroe tells Fango. “I’ve been in talks with the lead actress, Tracy Coogan, about reprising her role of Denise, and we’re excited about the prospect of working together again. I just need financing, and we’re ready to go. I always figured I wouldn’t bother working on a sequel unless the first one was successful enough to warrant it. Well, ZOMBIE HONEYMOON definitely was, so there’s certainly an audience for a follow-up.”

Gebroe is mum on plot details, however, saying only, “I have a great concept to keep the idea fresh and unpredictable enough over the course of a second installment.” Staying just as tight-lipped about his other potential future flicks, all Gebroe will reveal is that they have nothing to do with the undead, and one may be executive-produced by his childhood hero, John (AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON) Landis.

Reflecting on his Fango Chainsaw Award, he reveals that he has turned the prize into an accessory. “That was such an honor,” Gebroe says. “I grew up reading FANGORIA, and to be recognized in that way really brought my life full circle. In fact, I’m so proud, I’ve turned the award into a pendant I wear around my neck. Although it weighs 50 pounds and has recently given me a series of crippling multiple hernias, it’s a constant reminder of how great I am,” he jokes. Keep your eyes here for more Gebroe news and updates, whatever his next film may be.

http://www.fangoriaonline.com/home/news/9-film-news/850-david-gebroe-may-go-on-his-second-zombie-honeymoon.html

===============================================

My friends, I have some cool news! Remember a little over a month ago when I informed you that we had a shot at getting a sequel to David Gebroe's brilliant ZOMBIE HONEYMOON? Well, it looks like our shot just scored big time! It would appear that Mr. Gebroe just gave an interview to Italy's #1 horror magazine, The Splattercontainer and announced that ZOMBIE HONEYMOON 2 is on!

And to further back this shite up, Gebroe also revealed that Mr. John Landis (AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON)will be Executive Producer of the flick! Nice stuff! PLUS, Gebroe also confirmed that the lovely and talented Tracy Coogan will be reprising her role from the first one! This is incredible news! I was a huge fan of the original and would love to see how a sequel was handled.

Although Gebroe won't reveal much thusfar regarding ZH2's plot, he did say this: While the first film takes place in less than a week, the sequel will be spread out over the course of fifteen years or so. She's [Coogan's] stronger, but also a lot crazier!

http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=15409
Back to top Go down
hurshem
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Zombie Honeymoon 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Honeymoon 2   Zombie Honeymoon 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:55 pm

interesting, the first one was good
Back to top Go down

Zombie Honeymoon 2
Page 1 of 1