Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Emergency Defense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobias Blaine
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Zombie Emergency Defense Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Emergency Defense   Zombie Emergency Defense Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Greetings fellow zombie fans. My name is Tobias Blaine and i'm an operative of the Z.E.D. I'm not trying to step on any one websites hard work, just trying to unify it. I've posted some info about this organization in case some of you want to become affiliated with it. Right now its in central Florida but we will be opening official Z.E.D. Outposts in other states. Keep your eyes on www.zedcommand.com for further info. Thank you.

Zombie Emergency Defense (Z.E.D.) : An international, socially interactive organization of highly efficient survivors created and unified under the goal of preparation against a mass zombie epidemic. It is our goal to inform, alert, educate, train, prepare and improve the nations preparedness in dealing with an undead threat through mass communication and public meetings. These will include tactical and live fire training among many other methods of preparation Nuclear and biological threats as well as religious conflicts are very real and dangerous as humanity struggles against itself today. Things are rapidly progressing towards a very chaotic destination in this world we live in. Preparation is our first and most valuable option against the inevitable apocalypse. If we ready ourselves now there will be far less casualties in the future. After all, less casualties means less zombies.
www.zedcommand.com
Back to top Go down

Zombie Emergency Defense
Page 1 of 1