Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Overall Effect...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MidnightRevolver
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-10

The Overall Effect... Empty
PostSubject: The Overall Effect...   The Overall Effect... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:11 pm

This post is on my overall view of how certain things will be effected. The environment- I believe the envirionment will play crucial role in the Zombie outbreak. If the aimal population is not infected by the outbreak, the environment will be used to shelter, hide, and stock up against the Zombies. The Government- My view on the government and military handling the outbreak is pretty straight forward. The government will order the military to prepare to battle the Zombies, but the soldiers will be too concerned with their familys to care about the goverments orders and go home, resulting in their "Zombification" of themselves on the way to their families or from being "surpised" at home and bitten. The People- People of the world will of course panic for supplies in order to survive. Some people may be weak and overwhelmed by the situation that they may commit suicide, resulting themselves to be bitten soon after if they did not remove or desteoy their heads/brains(which i believe may eliminate a zombie). The strong and confident will survive through the madness, possibly having a slip-up or mistake resulting in their death, and leading others through the outbreak.
Back to top Go down

The Overall Effect...
Page 1 of 1