Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We all heard of it, the Potatoe Gun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-01

We all heard of it, the Potatoe Gun Empty
PostSubject: We all heard of it, the Potatoe Gun   We all heard of it, the Potatoe Gun Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 am

DANGER
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS INFORMATION

Okay I hate the thought of a Potato Gun BUT when the shits on the line what you got is what you got

In my Town a K-Mart would be hit up before the Zombies even attacked so there goes the hole towns gun supply unless you had one previous (which i do)
Okay my Name for this is the JH This is the Joken Henry Because this puts a Joke on the Video the guy made and Henry is just there so its not just the Joken LETS START

Video Requirements (FOR WUSSYS)
-2" PVC pipe
-4" PVC Pipe
-Cap
-Couplers

My Requirements ( FOR REAL MEN)
-10" PVC Pipe
-8" PVC Pipe
-Cap
-Couplers

Requirements To make (need this for Both wussys and mens Gun)
-Marker
-Measuring tape
-Saw Jaw
-Drill
-Cleaner
-Cement
-Nail File

Pay attention to the Video and when he says Bigger isn't better LAUGH AT HIM and MAKE THE COMBUSTION CHAMBER HUGE AS HELL

And If you make it with the bigger Stuff it is not longer a Potato gun ITS A ARTILLERY CANNON and it will make a Big boom so use ear plugs and take to the most safety because it may blow up in your face so the first time use Extra Clothes Helmet kneel Pads what ever have something to Cover you and others Helping/Watching

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/524779/potato_gun_for_under_30/
Back to top Go down

We all heard of it, the Potatoe Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Forums :: General Zombie Discussion :: Weapons-
Jump to: