Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-01

ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Empty
PostSubject: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:06 pm

DANGER
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS INFORMATION

READ TWICE BEFORE DOING

Okay this is one of the most simple bomb since the Molotov Cocktails

Okay I call this a ACG because it's a mixture of Alcohol and Chlorine and when shaken it will blow the hell up like a grenade so Alcohol Chlorine Grenade

What you'll need:
-Water Bottle with cap (any size)
-Chlorine (Powder if you have tablets Ground it up if you have Liquid get Powder or Tablets)
-Alcohol (Regular Rubbing Alcohol)
-Shrapnel (this is Something sharp you can fit in the lid can be from Nail's to razor blades and even cut up Aluminum)
-Scissors
-1 or 2 Pieces of paper

How to Make:

WARNING----> DO NOT SHAKE ANYTIME EVEN WHEN IT'S COMPLETE <----WARNING

-Take the bottle unscrew the cap

-Put your shrapnel in the Bottle

-Pour the Rubbing Alcohol in

-And now for the Chlorine take your Chlorine Powder and put it in the paper so the Chlorine is Covered like a paper ball you might have to cut the paper down to size

-Now take your paper with the Chlorine in it and stick it in the bottle then screw the cap back on throw and run having the paper gives you about 5 extra seconds to put the cap on and throw even though the bottle will take a second to blow up

-And your done with a ACG

And it you guys are thinking your gonna Try this out now just watch this Video and change your mind also this is what you throw you grenade in a spiral motion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4292898733372477540

Last edited by onlyhave on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doghead
Experienced
Experienced
Doghead

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Um... this is going to get this forum flagged by eg homeland security methinks...
Back to top Go down
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:49 am

ACG is not the real name of it so only a dipshit would search it
and why didn't the C1 get Spotted and then the Gov. turn this forum off then

P.S. like the video attached lol thats why you should not shake it before thrown
Back to top Go down
Doghead
Experienced
Experienced
Doghead

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:53 am

A classic IQ test... failed... in that vid! pirat Basketball drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:01 am

yeah

Last edited by onlyhave on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:22 am

After watching these I am seriously looking to make a safer way using powder Chlorine or Chlorine Tablets you Drop in there something so you don't have Shrapnel Blowing off in your face
Back to top Go down
Doghead
Experienced
Experienced
Doghead

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:26 am

Guess you could get more technical like real grenades- plunger or ring pull to mix before throwing and running like f_ck
Back to top Go down
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 am

I can Really see that a Pin can be pulled and 4 or so Tablets fall into the liquid and you throw it I can really see that happening and with a couple days work i can probley get that sucker working I suck at explaining I'm more of a Show you how to do more then wright in words but ill do my best as i attempted to tell you how with that Gas mask

I will try to Post a Couple Pics if i get the Just Model of the nade

Last edited by onlyhave on Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doghead
Experienced
Experienced
Doghead

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:42 am

Cool man looking forward to seeing if you get it happening. Smile
Back to top Go down
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:23 am

Well i got the just what i need just not the supplies to do it but i'm still trying with what i got
Back to top Go down
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 am

I would love to Post my Blue Prints for the Pin ACG but seems i have no idea how to upload a image
Back to top Go down
onlyhave
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:47 am

I need to Rethink because the Bomb is made from compressed air the Chlorine and the Alcohol build compresses making the bottle to explode so if i put a pin in there to drop the tablets i'd have to cut a whole once that wholes made the compression is lost and the bomb is just bubbling alcohol in a bottle so i got to rethink it
Back to top Go down
Doghead
Experienced
Experienced
Doghead

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:31 am

screw tops are a standard thread size. All you need is a piece of dowelling that fits the neck inside, stick the tabs to the end of that, sleeve it into the bottle, push it down, use the bit of stick sticking out as a handle to throw the fucker.

Hypothetically, for a zombie game I mean.

Also this thread is going very anarchist's cookbook so I am gonna cool it now.

Shocked Twisted Evil bounce Basketball cheers geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade   ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACG - Alcohol Chlorine Gernade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Forums :: General Zombie Discussion :: Weapons-
Jump to: