Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Im Biohazard!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biohazard
Admin
Admin
Biohazard

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Hey Im Biohazard! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Im Biohazard!   Hey Im Biohazard! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm Biohazard, the Admin. Cool

I mostly beleive in Zombies. I'll write a whole post soon, about what a beleive in, what they'll look like etc etc. I have a survival plan, a route, also a back-up plan. I'm beleive I have a 75% chance of surviving if the conditions are as I predicted.

PM if you have questions on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://zombieforums.darkbb.com
stickpinsinme
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hey Im Biohazard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Im Biohazard!   Hey Im Biohazard! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:52 am

Howdy, I'm stickpinsinme or 'pins' for short Smile

I've been obsessed with zombies since i was 6 years old and saw Dawn of the Dead (original). It scared me half to death. I put that behind me til i was about 12, then i saw the film again and i t re-kindled my love for zombies. From that moment on i learnt everything i could about them, the myths the legends.

I spent most of my highschool years making contingency plans if the dead ever arose. And that plan has been updated every year since 1993 lol.

The slow moving zombies- Got a full folder on plans and tatics- yes i was and still am that much of a zombie geek.

The fast ones (DotD 2005) - Yeah pretty much up shit creek there lol Sad

So thats a little intro to me

"Fort Pastor gone..........no help coming"
Back to top Go down
Biohazard
Admin
Admin
Biohazard

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Hey Im Biohazard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Im Biohazard!   Hey Im Biohazard! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:29 pm

Nice to have you here Pins. You guys can always make your own intro thread. They should'nt all be under here. I would actually rahter if you guys made a whole thread about your introduction. PM me after you copy the intro that you posted in here and make it into a new thread/topic. So then I can get rid of your post in here.

Thanks. 1 more member. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://zombieforums.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hey Im Biohazard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Im Biohazard!   Hey Im Biohazard! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Im Biohazard!
Page 1 of 1