Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombob
Gunman
Gunman
Zombob

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:42 am

Resident Evil 4 coming ?

Our Buddie Mr. HoRrOr just sent us an email with a nice scoop about an upcoming fourth movie for the Resident Evil series. He read it at the Hollywood Reporter and i have to say that it sounds very nice. But read on for what our buddie has to report:

"Hey guys it's Mr HoRrOr, heres some news on the "Resident Evil" series that I came across. It seems that they are already in the very early stages of planning a fourth film which will take place in Japan. Meanwhile, principal Photography will begin on "Afterlife" this fall. "Germany's Constantin Film and its genre production shingle, Paul W.S. Anderson and Jeremy Bolt's Impact Pictures, are ramping up preparations for a fourth edition of their successful zombie franchise "Resident Evil" before the third film in the series has even begun shooting."

Constantin head of production Martin Moskowicz said in Cannes that the third film, "Resident Evil: Afterlife," will shift locations to shoot in Australia, with principle photography planned for November or December. "Resident Evil 4" will be set in Tokyo, and Impact/Constantin is looking to shoot the film in Japan. "Afterlife" will be set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun with mutant zombies. "Afterlife" will play in the Nevada desert with the Aussie outback standing in for the American wasteland. In the final reel, the action will shift to Japan, setting up the fourth edition.

Milla Jovovich is set to reprise her signature role as zombie slayer extraordinaire Alice though no formal deal has been signed yet. Paul W.S. Anderson, who together with partner Bolt will produce "Afterlife" through their Constantin-controlled shingle Impact Pictures, is finishing the script for the third edition. Anderson directed the first "Resident Evil" and penned the sequel "Resident Evil: Apocalypse." THX to Mr. HoRrOr for sending us this scoop !

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_4425.html

Resident Evil 4 Shooting in Toronto?

According to a scooper who wrote into MoviesOnline who is one of their 'trusted' sources' Resident Evil 4 is prepping to go to Toronto to do some filming. There has been a lot of talk and speculation about Resident Evil 4 which goes back a long time. Including recent interviews where Paul Anderson has said he would be game to do the project.

Some time ago he said according to Goon in an earlier article, “I love the ‘Resident Evil’ franchise and we always try to make the best possible movie we can. If we could find a good ‘Resident Evil 4’ to make, then we would do it,” he says. “But I wouldn’t just do it for the sake of it, that’s for sure. I don’t even know if anything will come of it, but there’s a possibility it might happen.”

More recently an article appeared in Variety which confirmed that the project was indeed happening. I dont know about the rest of you but I am completely game for Resident Evil 4 but I would like it to be on a larger epidemic scale and alot less 'campy'. IE, nothing like Resident Evil 2.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_14092.html
Back to top Go down
Zombob
Gunman
Gunman
Zombob

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 am

We recently reported on the impending RESIDENT EVIL 4 here and now we just got a couple of nuggets of info from a VERY RELIABLE source as to the production. Here are hints as to what we're in for!

Paul Anderson wrote the screenplay but he is not coming back to direct.

The screenplay is more akin to RE2 in terms of style, but with better dialogue. The overall tone is also very dark.

There's enough hand to hand fights in the script for them to bring in a martial arts choreographer.

Patrick Tatopoulos (R3) will be in charge of the creature effects and they will have a new Special FX supervisor (in terms of the the practical effects) - Michael Lantieri (JURASSIC PARK 3).

The script is complete (they're at Draft 2)) and they're going to start casting before making any more script changes.

So far, they will be filming in Toronto and Tokyo. Toronto will actually front for Alaska.

They will be hiring a director once they have Milla officially signed back on.

http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=15406
Back to top Go down
zombiesurfer jr.
Civilian
Civilian
zombiesurfer jr.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

pretty cool.

resident evil 4 is a creepy game,dude.
Back to top Go down
hurshem
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:52 pm

I cant wait till this comes out :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife   Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil: Afterlife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1