Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Video Game World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightRevolver
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Zombie Video Game World Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Video Game World   Zombie Video Game World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Now, into the gaming world with Zombies. My cousin and I, combined with his quick thinking and my puzzle skills, have beaten almost every Resident Evil game that follow the original story line. However, I do remember playing a Zombie game, other than Resident Evil, called "Evil Dead: Rise of the Boomstick" (or something like that) and I wasn't impressed with the gameplay, graphics, or the "boomstick"
Back to top Go down
Biohazard
Admin
Admin
Biohazard

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Video Game World   Zombie Video Game World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:17 pm

Yeah Evil Dead blowed a big lefty. Officaly sucked, plus it was based in Michigan, and Michigan sucks. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://zombieforums.darkbb.com
MidnightRevolver
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Video Game World   Zombie Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 am

I was not aware of it being based in Michigan...then again, do you mean the video game or the movie was based in Michigan?

In addition to the "Evil Dead" video game, it had no relevence to the movie(which was based in the woods), but instead was apparently taken to city and only god knows how the hell the demonic "Zombies" in the woods from the movie transferred to the city population.
Back to top Go down
DawnoftheDead
Civilian
Civilian
DawnoftheDead

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Video Game World   Zombie Video Game World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 pm

yeah and the evil dead was a sick ass movie too.. lol but i must say that resident evil series is probably the greatest video game series of all time just because every game has been awsome and you cant deny it..
Back to top Go down
Biohazard
Admin
Admin
Biohazard

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Video Game World   Zombie Video Game World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Yeah, Resident evil really kicks A$$. And Evil Dead the video game was based in auburn hills. I haven't seen the movie though, I played Number 2 for Ps2.
Back to top Go down
https://zombieforums.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Video Game World   Zombie Video Game World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Video Game World
Page 1 of 1