Zombie Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about THEM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of Duty: Zombie Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombob
Gunman
Gunman
Zombob

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Call of Duty: Zombie Edition Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Zombie Edition   Call of Duty: Zombie Edition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:15 pm

Ever since EA hit it gold with Medal of Honor in 1999, the franchise is a bonafide success sporting 12 games and 2 expansion packs. It can be credited with helping start the whole World War 2 video game craze, which is for better or worse...depending on who you ask. In 2003 however the franchise found still competition from Activision with their Call of Duty . COD revolutionized the WW2-FPS and still pumping strong to this day. After making a switch to modern war with Call of Duty 4, the franchise returns to its roots in WW2. Treyarch is at the helm of the new game Call of Duty: World At War, due out later this November.

But, you ask yourselves why I'm giving you an overview of WW2 games and not horror ones. Well my friends, CVG got word that CODWAW offers a rather juicy multi-player option thats sure to please many a horror fan. My friends, we can shoot zombies...not just any old zombie...the best zombies known to man....Nazi Zombies.

But this isn't part of the single player game. In a co-op 4 person multiplayer mode, gamers will be pitted against wave after undead wave of Nazi zombies. However to unlock this mode, you must beat the full game first. If you're not titilated enough by this prospect of blasting zombies with your buds, it's no cakewalk. Treyarch has said the waves of zombies are infite...howeever they...the devloper of the game...haven't gotten past wave 23. Oh yeah...I'm pumped. Follow the link at the bottom of the to Gametrailers and skip to 18:30 to catch the action.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=200285

Call of Duty: World At War (and its players vs zombie multi-player mode) is due out on November 11 on Xbox360, PC, Wii, and PS3.
Back to top Go down
Zombob
Gunman
Gunman
Zombob

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Zombie Edition   Call of Duty: Zombie Edition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Trailer!

http://www.zombiereportingcenter.com/2008/11/13/call-of-duty-world-at-war-zombie-mode-trailer/
Back to top Go down
Zombob
Gunman
Gunman
Zombob

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Zombie Edition   Call of Duty: Zombie Edition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:53 am

Activision, the makers of Call of Duty: World at War, announced on the Call of Duty Headquarters blog this weekend that you no longer need to complete the solo campaign to unlock the “Nazi Zombies Co-Op playlist for Xbox LIVE and PSN public games”. While you will still need to finish the solo campaign to play the zombie version offline, you can now instantly kick zombie ass with your online friends all over the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Zombie Edition   Call of Duty: Zombie Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1